Thursday 7 March 2013

How I put myself in a great mood...

 Everybody dreads the ring of their alarm clock in the morning, especially in Winter when you have to drag yourself out of bed whilst it's still dark! However for me, I have a routine which I stick to most mornings, so I thought I would share with you how I put a spring in my step each morning....

 After I have got up, washed my face and done my makeup (my uniform for applying my makeup is my Eeyore PJ's, Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh) I go into my room and before getting changed I put on some up beat music to put me in a better mood. I hastily mention that I do have a little dance around my room to the music but why not? It puts me in a great spirit and nobody can see me from the shielding of my blinds haha!

Here are some of my favourite songs to listen to in the morning,

Hey ya - Outkast
Love on top - Beyonce
Disclosure - White Noise


 There are SO many more songs I could listen too, but basically anything that makes me want to dance I will listen to!

 Why not try this out? It certainly helps me step out of the house every morning being happy and smiley :) 

Charlotte 

14 comments:

  1. Hey Ya always manages to put me in a great mood!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! One of my favourites :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  2. The Levellers "what a beautiful day" always puts a smile on my face in a morning xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great song too :) Thank you
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  3. I always listen to MTV in the morning when i'm getting ready! :)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I normally just put my iPod on shuffle but these are my best songs for the morning!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  4. Got to agree with you, Love on Top by Beyonce is the best morning song to get you happy!
    I love it, always puts me in a good mood and also can't help have a little dance hehe!
    Love your blog, I have followed! Would you mind following back?xx

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the songs you have picked most of them are my faves too!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, so I nominated you for the liebster award! check it out! xx http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html?showComment=1362774022610#c948581304344929368

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will do a post about it in a moment :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  7. I love this post! It's such a great idea :)
    I always need help getting up in the morning and music always does just that!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I think my mood in the morning would be awful without music!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  8. What a great post, love some of these songs, Avicii never fails to put me in such a good mood!

    http://courtzmelv.com
    Would love if you could nominate me for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 - http://www.company.co.uk/company-blog-awards-2013-with-new-look xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! :) Nothing like a bit of feel good music.

    I have followed :)

    check out my blog and follow if you like :) theprophecyofloveliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read every comment you lovely people write and reply to as many as possible!