So this is another tag for you all, I was tagged by Megan (the creator of this tag) so thank you Megan! and this will be the last tag I do for a while...
Copy and paste THE RULES:
1) You must state this tag was created by Megan at TheBeautyPier.
2) You must tag at least one person to do this. However, the more the merrier!
3) Let the person know you tagged them with a comment on their blog.
4)Title this post 'Influences of the Internet TAG!'
1. Did other blogs convince you to start up your own?
I was inspired to start my blog and share my thoughts by some beautiful bloggers and you tubers, a few would include Macbarbie07, Pixiwoo, Tanya Burr, Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter and many others! I loved the idea of inspiring other people and sharing my creative tips...
2. Have you joined a site because someone else in the blogosphere did?
I don't think so, I have recently started using Picmonkey to edit pictures after watching a you tube video which recommended it but other than that I'm not sure.. I have started looking at beauty websites more often though!
3. Is there a tip/regime you've gotten from the internet that you now use?
I read this in a blog post a few years ago and have done it ever since, cold water is your best friend! After rinsing out conditioner I ALWAYS rinse my hair with cold water to close the hair follicles and leave your hair silky soft, also after cleansing your face wash your face in cold tap water to close pores and leave skin silky soft!
4. If your favourite YouTube/Blogger personality likes a product, will that make you buy it?
Sometimes, but not always.. Everybody's different and everybody has different needs from their make up! I find that most of the bloggers/you tubers I see have different skin types and have different temperatures to undergo so it's really important to consider that when listening to advice...
5. What do you look for in a blog that makes you want to follow?
I look for someone that posts regularly, makes me want to read the whole post! And someone who portrays a personality in their posts, there's nothing worse than sitting through a really long paragraph which has absolutely no personality and is very serious..
6. Have you ever been decieved by a product that you ordered online? (e.g you thought it would be pink but it was coral)
Slightly, I wasn't disappointed with the Loreal Glamshine Lipglosses but it didn't pay off the same luminous colour as in the bottle...
7. Have promo pictures and press releases given you the impression that a product will be better than it is?
It hasn't happened to me because I almost always read the fine print.
8. Is there a product you could give a 'cult' status for being so good that you discovered through the internet?
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer! This stuff is amazing for the price! I had never bought anything from the brand before but might do in the future after trying this...
9. Is there a product you have tried and hated, but others have loved?
I would never go so far to say hate but there are a few things that I have tried out and not been wowed as I thought I would be...
10. Is there a Blogger/YouTuber that influences your fashion style? If so, who?
I would say Beautycrush, she is so gorgeous and has an amazing sense of style!
11. Is there a Blogger/Youtuber that influences your attitude each day/lifestyle?
Bethany Mota never fails to put a smile on my face.
12. How much time do you spend on the internet daily?
I don't even know, it varies, my answer would have to be way to much time!
Feel free to join in this tag! It's new! :)
Thanks for reading :)