Saturday 14 September 2013

Review - L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream

Today I am reviewing a hydrating creme from L'Occitane.





This is one of my current skincare favourites! I like to use this on mornings when my skin is feeling a little more dry than usual seeings as it is a hydration cream. The smell is very herbal, and at first I wasn't a huge fan of it, but now I feel like its a really nice, clean scent to smell in the morning while you are still waking up.



I feel like this does do a really good job of hydrating my skin and am always pleased with the way it leaves my skin looking dewy, fresh and helping me feel more revitalized on a tiring morning.



It sinks into the skin fairly quickly but I like to allow it about 30 seconds to properly sink in and hydrate my skin. I think this is going to be a must have for me throughout the winter when my dry areas (eyes and nose) get a lot worse. I feel as though it is fairly soothing as well. 

L'Occitane say;

Made with organic angelica from the DrĂ´me region of France, the fresh and silky smooth L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturises and revitalises the skin. 

L'Occitane’s patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals. 

- Skin is plumped, smoothed and more radiant. 
- Best for dry to normal skin. 

Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.


I say;

I agree with most of the things they state about this product. A little goes a long way and it does leave skin feeling silky soft and looking a lot more radiant. It seems almost a shame to put makeup on top. This doesn't work wonders, though. It won't get rid of pesky blemishes or eliminate redness but it will leave you a lot more healthy looking everywhere else. I would recommend this for Normal to Dry skin types.

Overall I love this product! It is a bit on the pricey side but if you are willing to spend a lot on your skincare then you should definitely look into this! 

You can buy L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream online on FeelUnique.com and most other beauty websites or stores, along with the whole Angelica range. 



Thanks for reading!

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read every comment you lovely people write and reply to as many as possible!